Did you know that use fun and humor in the classroom improves understanding and retention of matter ? Do not? We explain! In a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere, a good joke, a witty graphic illustration containing the concept worked, an entertaining video or a surprising experiment, they are tools that can help our students to remember more easily.
5 Ideas to have a great time in science class
- The scientists Monologues are a novel and fun guaranteed bet. The Big Van Theory is a group of 17 scientists monologuists, most doctors and researchers active in various areas of knowledge: biologists, mathematicians, physicists, engineers … united by a kind of popular science firmly committed to arouse the interest of children, youth and adults. Nothing more and nothing less than science in a way that hilarious yet to show that form part of our daily life (more than we imagine), and also is useful and interesting. Its success has been huge! Honored with several awards, has already launched the third edition of his book “If you tell me Gen, I leave everything”. Do you dare to be inspired by them and do something like that in your classes?
- Do you like TED Talks? You can not then miss the TED-Ed, animations with educational themes that succeed on the internet. What if all students in the world could enjoy a class taught by leading educators, with concepts that take life by entertainers and professional writers? This is the daunting challenge proposed and managed by TED’s, a lot of support for teachers and a great resource to arouse the curiosity of students. A channel a must with 1,359,808 subscribers on YouTube!
- Fun Science you Jan 15 years of experience in the field of education and children’s entertainment . Aimed at children and young people between 4 and 16 years and with more than 134 offices worldwide, seeks to teach and entertain simultaneously, while motivates student participation through school programs, camps and extracurricular activities. Its objective? Enhance the curiosity and imagination of the kids. Did you know that their experiments also appear on television?
- Who said of the drawings can not learn? Promote innovative talent, creativity learning by ICT, scare ghosts invading the fears of young people to study science and technology and go bringing these matters to a close-up and everyday, are the main objectives of the new series of animation in Noa & Max. An initiative of the University Pompeu Fabra aimed at young people 10-14 years. You’re going to miss it?
- You know Discovery Kids? In your page you can find number of child content. His experiments are essential to your students have a great time discovering the secrets nonstop from the nearest science. Fancy create stalactites and stalagmites , make raisins dance or play musical bottles?